Why Medical Practices Should Leverage Snapchat
Snapchat has 200 million active users and that is a growing number. It also happens to be one of the more popular social media applications. Many companies from small to enterprise have managed to use this to their benefit. So how does this transfer to the benefit medical industry and showcase your brand?
Obviously if you are in the medical industry you need to be HIPPA compliant so be smart about the content you post and you will reap all the benefits you desire.
The primary audience for Snapchat is younger folks. In this case focus on things that a younger crowd will care about such as
- Sports Medicine,
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- MaternityRelated Issues
- Basic health and wellness
This one is quite simple; if people don’t knows you are there they will never become a client of yours. You need to spend time on Snapchat and create lots of content. get people to interact with you and you do the same. Answer their question and provide value to them.
- Introduce yourselves so people know who you are.
- Build report and take people through your office and what you do
- Give pointers in your area of specialty
- DO charity or fundraising events
Hope this helps